L2 Critic

• You are not logged in.
  • Polecamy: Gry

#1 2011-06-07 18:19:19

Novamente

Użytkownik

3rd profession quest

Hi
You know, I was thinking about the neccesary 3rd occupation change Quest...

It apperared to be a bit impossible for one person, or 1+1 pt [including buffer]
The possibility raises only in a well prepared pt.
That excludes ppl that aren't in clans e.g. or just don't know too many players that have time or will to help.

I was wondering if there might be a chance to add the 3rd Proffesion to the CAT manu in towns
Or just make the Quest easier for ppl that want to prosper on their own [solo or 1+1 pt with buffer]

I understand that this Q is to make the game more interesting but after several deaths it becomes irritating
And jus imagine someone having 3 characters on server And willing them to become 76+ Especially on rates x15

I mean... the Quest is OK... But just those Raid Bosses that you need to defeat first... In all the related Q

Or maybe buying the 3rd Profession for Adena / Ancient Adena / some other things or quest items form mobs...

Thanks in advance for taking this under consideration and for reading all this

#2 2011-06-10 10:14:09

Nanako

Administrator

Re: 3rd profession quest

no we not add 3rd a see ppl solo kiling varka on buf from wc and if i good remember when you make quest no need kil RB

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3294/1239875359cuteasianchici.gif

Board footer

RSS